Lee and Elisabeth
About the Instructor
Lee Vallely and Elisabeth Kristof are the owners of RedBird Fitness LLC. RedBird is a contemporary, science-based movement method built on their combined 40 years experience in the industry. Both Vallely and Kristof are Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates Teachers, Z-health Education certified practitioners, Body Arts and Science International trained teachers and AFFA-certified personal trainers.
RedBird provides a movement education system that teaches proper posture, alignment, innervation of core and stability muscles, and how to move with precision and intention. Our mission is to awaken our clients to the power of their own lives through precision movement.
Exercise is great but movement is a science. In order to look and feel good - for a long time - we must move well. Mindful, precise movement requires education, and lasting results require a community that supports and inspires you. By providing sound education, inspiration and a strong community, we support clients in transforming their bodies and lives and in consistently striving to become their highest selves. Our programs produce self-aware, present individuals through the alignment and synergy of precise movement and thought.
As you immerse yourself in RedBird’s methodology you will become progressively stronger, leaner, healthier—and even more courageous—as your commitment deepens.
Our bodies are meant to move - every day. Every part of our health and vitality is affected by our movement - or lack of it. Muscle contractions are needed to pump blood and lymph through the body against gravity, ensuring better immune system function. Quality movement and balanced muscular development protects joints and improves posture to reduce pain and prevent injury. Most importantly, quality movement is key to brain function.
Motor control lives in the frontal lobe of the brain. So does decision making, will power, behavior change and cognition. When you train the brain for improved motor control you are improving frontal lobe function --- and all these areas of your life are improved. Simply put: move better, feel better, think better.
The Daily Dose is a series of short workouts - between 10 to 20 mins - meant to be done daily. Every five days, for the next 90 days, a new video will be released. The videos are progressive, well-organized and highly effective combinations of Pilates, toning and brain training for better movement. The sequencing is intentional and meant to be followed in order - five days at a time. Use this challenge to build the foundation of a daily practice that will transform, not just your body, but your life.
RB360 Summer Challenge! Sign up for "The Daily Dose" and complete all 90 days of movement by Oct 15, 2017 and be entered into a drawing to win a free one-year subscription to RB360online, RB swag and gift cards from our favorite vendors! This means you must register by July 15, 2017 to be eligible.
- 1. Core Work - Deep Core Innervation (17 min) FREE PREVIEW
- 2. Body Engineering - Hip Movement Basics (22 min)
- 3. Arm Workout and Shoulder Movement Basics (11 min) Theraband
- 4. Core Work - Pelvic Floor and TVA Activation (18 min)
- 5. Body Engineering - Hip and Glute Isokenetic Strength (21 min) Theraband
- 6. Body Engineering - Standing Abdominal and Arm Work (10 min) 2 to 3 lb arm weights
- 7. Core Work - Spine Health (17 min)
- 8. Core Work - Pilates with Hip Focus (18 min)
- 9. Body Engineering - Integrating Hip Work and Spine Movement (22 min) leg weights
- 10. Body Engineering - Core and Hip Toning Supine (16 min)
- 11. Body Engineering - Glute activation and sculpt (12 min) Ring
- 12. Body Engineering - Isokinetic Hip and Core Work (16 min) Theraband
- 13. Core Work - Full Body Pilates (16 min)
- 14. Body Engineering: Full Body Integration with Hip Focus (21 min) Towel
- 15. Standing Arms and Abs (12 min) 2 to 3 lb Arm Weights
- 16. Dynamic Arm Work with Full Body Integration (17 min) theraband
- 17. Body Engineering - Full Body Integration with Ab focus (17 min)
- 18. Body Engineering - Full Body Integration with glute focus